Thursday, September 20, 2018

Keith Kinkaid 2018-19 Mask

Keith Kinkaid of the New Jersey Devils Columbus Blue Jackets (born July 4, 1989 in Farmingville, NY.)

Traded to Columbus on 2/25/19 (Columbus mask at the bottom.)

Artist: David Gunnarsson

When Keith Kinkaid told me what kind of design he wanted on his new bucket I totally loved it immediately. He said, go full pixel. I started to think of the lovely old school video games I played when I was a kid. Keith and I brainstormed together and we came up with a fun design plan. An early summer morning I went to the paint barn and I started to paint. And for sure Keith´s buddy popped up on the top of the mask, just as usual.






Dave and Keith at the Global Series (game in Sweden)



Columbus Mask

Dave Gunnarson said this was Kinkaid's first Columbus mask:






But I couldn't find any in-game photos of that mask. This is the only one I could find him actually wearing:






No comments:

Post a Comment