Saturday, September 5, 2015

Better late than never?

I hope that old adage applies here. I truly meant to update last season's masks before now, but this has been a rough year with a job change and my dad being in poor health. 

But I really wanted to finish up last season before the upcoming season starts...and training camp is only a couple weeks away, and I'm already seeing new masks cropping up so I need to get finished.

So I'm working my way through, updating those who got new masks, those who were traded, etc.

I'm working down the list of teams alphabetically, and I've just finished Dallas and I'm ready for Detroit. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be working on it tonight, but I just wanted you to know I am working on them.

Thanks for your patience. I know people come back and look at masks from years ago, so I figure even if they're late people will appreciate it eventually.

As always thanks for stopping by.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment