Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Brian Elliott 2010-11 Mask

Brian Elliott of the Colorado Avalanche (born April 9, 1985 in Newmarket, ON.)

Edit: Elliott was traded to the Colorado Avalanche in Februrary 2011. I will keep his Sens mask photos down at the bottom of the entry, since he was there over half the season.

This is all I have of the Avs mask so far.



From The Goalie Guild: "Casey Jones is sprawling over the top of the mask, with the main Senator logo on the right side of the mask and the “O” secondary flag logo on the right side of the mask."

Casey Jones is the hockey mask-wearing, stick-swinging vigilante who fought crime alongside the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the cartoons and the first movie.









2 comments:

  1. If you troll through the teams' sites photos, you can find some descent pics of goalies.

    Though I'm sure you know that already, but just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I check there now and then. Unfortunately I still didn't find very good close-ups of Elliott's new mask. I added one in up there of the right side, but it's the left side I was curious about. I bet it's Casey Jones again, but I don't know for sure.

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete