Friday, August 20, 2021

Jaroslav Halak is the only goalie in my header who is still in the NHL.

I made the header image up there 11 years ago when I started this blog. At the time it was right after the 2010 Olympics, and that's why Halak's mask is his Olympic mask from that year.

Everyone but Halak has retired: José Theodore, Henrik Lundqvist, Ryan Miller, and Evgeni Nabokov.

I realize this blog is disappointing now, as far as current information. I do try to get as many masks as I can up each season, but time always gets away from me anymore. Too many other things going on. But if nothing else, it's a good archive of masks from 2010 until around 2016. My dad passed away that year, and everything got more difficult. I guess I haven't fully recovered here yet. Plus it seems like teams were using more goalies, and when a lot of them had multiple masks per year, it got really hard.

Enjoy the old posts though, and I'll still try to get some new ones up now and then. If there is anyone you would specifically like to see that I missed, let me know.

Thanks for stopping by,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment