Sunday, October 7, 2018

Eddie Lack 2018-19 Mask

Eddie Lack of the New Jersey Devils (born January 5, 1988 in Norrtalje, Sweden.)

Artist: David Gunnarsson


Today at the NHL Global Series my buddy Eddie Läck and I had a funny chat with Viasat TV about his new painted mask from the paint barn. A very crazy design called The Abstract Expressionism Mask.



I am a big fan of the classic artists from the history, and abstract expessionism paintings in Jackson Pollock style has always thrilled me. I was thinking, how about create a mask with abstract expressionism... I made some tests and saw it could work.... I showed Eddie Läck my ideas, and he said why not test something new... I started to splash the colors... The Abstract Expressionism Mask was born.





These photos are from Binghamton Devils games.




No comments:

Post a Comment