Sunday, January 15, 2017

Thanks for hanging in here with me

I finally added another post...Mike Smith.

I feel like I'm all apologies this season, but I had 2 more deaths in my family (mother-in-law and cousin) in the past 3 months, so it's been a rough few months around here. Due to family obligations now that my dad is gone, I spend almost every weekend with my mom, and that's my prime posting time.

I will get there, I promise. But I'm slower than I've ever been, and I'm sorry about that.

I hope I haven't lost a bunch of followers, thanks to those of you who have stuck around.

Carol

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your losses. While I love your blog and have for years, your family and own well-being are what's really important. So stop apologizing! We all know you'll get there, it just takes time. This blog is a ton of work, all of which is appreciated. And your blog is by far the best for goalie masks. Just the way it's organized makes it the top.:) Again, I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. That really means a lot to me. It really does.

      Delete