Sunday, September 15, 2013

Jean-Sebastien Giguere 2013-14 Mask

Jean-Sebastien Giguere of the Colorado Avalanche (born May 16, 1977 in Montreal, QC.)

Giguere is wearing the same mask as last season (see info here.) His new mask to wear with their 3rd jerseys is further down.









This is J-S's 3rd jersey and practice mask.

Artist: Sylvie Poitras of Airbrush Zap

Article at InGoal Magazine:

Jean Sebastien Giguere will channel his inner Yeti whenever the Colorado Avalanche wear their third jerseys this season.
“I am the Yeti,” Giguere said. “It’s a new design, a new look, and a new painter to go with our third jerseys, so I will wear it in practice and with the third jersey. It’s a good look, very simple and I like it. It was my wife’s idea.”
Unfortunately Giguere forgot to include his wife, Kristen, on a backplate that features his own nickname below the initials of his three sons, Maxime-Olivier, Luka-Claude and Felix Jack Austin, who was born in the summer of 2013.
“Yeah, I probably should have put my wife on there,” Giguere said with a laugh.








From the Goalie Guild's PadsTracker 

No comments:

Post a Comment